The Growth Collective is made up of people who know what they're talking about...
Joe is a financial expert with 15 years of demonstrable experience working with and for SME’s £100k to £25m T/O, in a variety of cultures including high pressure sales to conscientious marketing.
In recent years Joe has worked for FTSE100 companies seeing how things should not be done. It might sound odd but these companies are great examples of the errors made in finance, sales and systems. Driven to do more these experiences are never forgotten!
Joe combines creative thinking, strong decision making, empathy and attention to detail to every business. Prevention is better than cure in all aspects of a business.
Joe’s specialisms include:
• Data analysis and insight to drive business performance and management decisions
• Business plans, cashflow management and stakeholder reporting
• Building and maintenance of reporting processes and KPI measurements
• Preparation of internal and external stakeholder presentations
• Team management, coaching and motivation
• Venture capital investment
• Procedural analysis and continuous improvement
Louise is an experienced talent professional having started her career in sales and moved through industries including manufacturing, management consultancy and recruitment. Louise has an infectious enthusiasm for driving success and an absolute passion for motivating people, developing optimum organisational culture and advancing talent.
Louise’s specialisms include:
• People management
• Coaching and mentoring
• HR cycle
• Recruitment process and improvement
• Facilitation and communication
With over 12 years of experience, Louise can provide insight and develop processes to positively impact your recruitment & retention, HR policy and staff performance.